AANP Family Nurse Practitioner - Online Practice Tests
Before you can begin your career as a family nurse practitioner, there are a number of qualifications that must be met. The American Academy of Nurse Practitioners is one of the most respected qualifying organizations for this field. Register for their certification exams after you've completed your education, but not before taking a few AANP Family Nurse Practitioner practice tests!
Your ability to assess, diagnose, plan and evaluate patient care will be put to the test with the AANP Family Nurse Practitioner exam. With 150 multiple-choice questions to answer in a span of just three hours, it’s a good idea to incorporate practice testing into your exam prep. Thankfully, Exam Edge has a library of tools, resources and practice tests to help you get ready for the big test. Get started now by signing up for a free sample practice exam!
Once you have completed a practice exam, you will have permanent access to that exam's review page, which includes a detailed explanation for each practice question!
Our practice tests simulate the real thing in a number of key ways:
- Assessment - 36%
- Diagnosis - 24%
- Plan - 23%
- Evaluation - 17%
- Prenatal - 3%
- Pediatric - 14%
- Adolescent - 18%
- Adult - 37%
- Geriatric - 21%
- Elderly - 7%
- Level of difficulty
- The feel of the real test
To pass the AANP Family Nurse Practitioner test you need a score of 500.
Here are five reason you should use our exams to prepare for your AANP Family Nurse Practitioner - Online Practice Tests certification exam:
- Because the tests are web-based, there is no software to install. Our practice tests are available to you anytime at you convenience. No matter where you are, you can take our practice tests on any computer or smartphone with access to the internet
- Once you complete a practice exam, you will be provided with how many questions you answered correctly, as well as our estimate of your score on the real exam. We also provide explanations on why the answer is correct.
- Our practice tests are designed to have a similar look-and-feel of the real test. The number of questions and even the default time limit for each practice exam are just like the real thing. This way, when you take the actual test, you will already be completely familiar with its navigation and behavior.
- If you have to stop while taking one of our tests, you can continue right where you left off. When you continue the test, you will start exactly where you were, and with the same amount of time you had remaining
- As an "A" rated, fully accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, we uphold the highest level of business standards.
What is the AANP Family Nurse Practitioner Test?
This test is designed to gauge a candidate's readiness for work in the field as a professional family nurse practitioner. It helps qualify nurses hoping to find positions in this competitive line of work. Offered by one of the most popular nursing professional organizations, the AANP, this test is ideal for anyone who has completed their education but has not yet found the job of their dreams. Before registering for this test, it's a smart idea to take a few AANP Family Nurse Practitioner practice exams to gauge how you'll perform on the real thing.
Who Should Take the AANP Family Nurse Practitioner Test?
Anyone who has completed their nurse practitioner education through a higher education institution, like a nursing college or program, should consider taking this test. Though not necessary for every line of work, a passing score on the AANP Family Nurse Practitioner Test is required for those who hope to work as a nurse practitioner. With the right amount of AANP Family Nurse Practitioner exam prep, you'll pass the test with ease. Fail to adequately prepare, though, and you could be tasked with taking the exam over again. That's an expensive and time-consuming mistake!
How Much Does the AANP Family Nurse Practitioner Test Cost?
To register for this exam, there is a fee of $240 for AANP members. Non-members can expect to pay even more – $315 in fees are owed for registration. You won't want to take this test twice! Get your money's worth by doing plenty of AANP Family Nurse Practitioner test prep ahead of time to ensure a passing score for the very first time you take it.
How Many Questions are on the AANP Family Nurse Practitioner Test?
There are 150 questions on this exam. Of the 150, 15 are pretest questions that don't count towards your overall score. These questions help test creators understand which items to ask future nursing students on additional iterations of the exam. Still, you should strive to get as many questions right as you can, since it's not obvious which items don't count. AANP Family Nurse Practitioner exam practice tests can help you prepare for whatever kind of question you're tasked with answering.
How to Prepare for the AANP Family Nurse Practitioner Test
If you're serious about performing well on the AANP Family Nurse Practitioner Test, you'll need to invest significant time into your preparation. AANP Family Nurse Practitioner practice tests can help you identify weak points in your knowledge and challenge you to perform at a higher level. Get started now with a free sample practice exam from Exam Edge. Convenient, affordable and easy to use, our practice tests are the best way to prepare for all your future has in store.