CLEP Biology - Online Practice Tests
We go to college to learn about our world, but in some cases, real-life experience can be just as informative. The College Level Examination Program, or CLEP, offers students the chance to get credit for the learning they experience outside the classroom. The CLEP Biology exam is one such opportunity. Those who are registered for the exam should take CLEP Biology practice tests to ensure they are adequately prepared.
Once you have completed a practice exam, you will have permanent access to that exam's review page, which includes a detailed explanation for each practice question!
Our practice tests simulate the real thing in a number of key ways:
- Topics covered
- Level of difficulty
- Number of questions (115 per practice test)
- Timed exam, proportional to the number of questions (or untimed if you prefer)
- The feel of the real test
To pass the CLEP Biology test you need a score of 50.
Here are five reason you should use our exams to prepare for your CLEP Biology - Online Practice Tests certification exam:
- Because the tests are web-based, there is no software to install. Our practice tests are available to you anytime at you convenience. No matter where you are, you can take our practice tests on any computer or smartphone with access to the internet
- Once you complete a practice exam, you will be provided with how many questions you answered correctly, as well as our estimate of your score on the real exam. We also provide explanations on why the answer is correct.
- Our practice tests are designed to have a similar look-and-feel of the real test. The number of questions and even the default time limit for each practice exam are just like the real thing. This way, when you take the actual test, you will already be completely familiar with its navigation and behavior.
- If you have to stop while taking one of our tests, you can continue right where you left off. When you continue the test, you will start exactly where you were, and with the same amount of time you had remaining
- As an "A" rated, fully accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, we uphold the highest level of business standards.
What is the CLEP Biology test?
The CLEP Biology test examines a student's knowledge of both cellular and molecular biology. Organismal and population biology concepts are also covered on the exam. With the right score, students can bypass introductory biology classes and still get credit for their knowledge of the subject. Like any test, though, preparation is key. CLEP Biology practice exams can help students get into the right mindset for the real thing.
Who should take the CLEP Biology test?
Anyone who is hoping to receive college credit for their mastery of biology concepts should consider taking the CLEP Biology test. Many military servicemen opt to take the CLEP Biology test after years of field experience. Whether your knowledge comes from textbooks or from hands-on experience, the CLEP Biology test is worth taking.
How many questions are on the CLEP Biology test?
The CLEP Biology test is comprised of approximately 115 multiple choice questions. To pass the CLEP Biology test you need a score of 50. The range of possible scores is 20 to 80. CLEP Biology test prep can give you an idea of how you'd score on the test if you took it today. This insight can inform your studies over the coming weeks.
How to prepare for the CLEP Biology test?
There's no better way to prepare for the CLEP Biology test than with Exam Edge. We offer 10 online practice exams with 1,150 unique questions. Our world-class practice certification tests are designed to give you the knowledge you need to pass your CLEP Biology certification exam. We do this by delivering realistic practice tests that fully prepare you for the CLEP Biology exam. Taking CLEP Biology exam practice tests can give you the psychological advantage needed to walk into the test day with confidence.
Combine the study skills you've picked up over your lifetime and add in our helpful certification practice tests and you've got a combination that can't be beaten. CLEP Biology exam prep can be easy with the help of Exam Edge!
One of the most difficult aspects of standardized testing is time management. Even with a watch on your wrist, getting into a rhythm of answering questions on a limited time basis can be incredibly difficult. Allow Exam Edge to help. Just like the real certification exam, our prep tests are timed. However, one advantage of our practice exams is that you can pause the test and come back to it later. It will resume at the same point where you left off, and with the correct amount of time remaining. This will help you to build up your stamina and speed as you gain familiarity with the test format. It's just one of the many advantages of studying using CLEP Biology test prep questions!
Get started now with a free sample CLEP Biology practice test.