CLEP Mathematics - Online Practice Tests
Finding the right college course for your skill level can require a lot of trial and error. Rather than register for a class that is too easy or too difficult, students should consider taking the College Level Examination Program, or CLEP math test. Successful scores on the CLEP exam can result in college credit and incredible savings of both time and money. Just as important as any college entry exam, CLEP demands preparation. CLEP Math practice tests should be used to ensure the outcome you deserve.
Once you have completed a practice exam, you will have permanent access to that exam's review page, which includes a detailed explanation for each practice question!
Our practice tests simulate the real thing in a number of key ways:
- Topics covered
- Level of difficulty
- Number of questions (60 per practice test)
- Timed exam, proportional to the number of questions (or untimed if you prefer)
- The feel of the real test
To pass the CLEP Mathematics test you need a score of 50.
Here are five reason you should use our exams to prepare for your CLEP Mathematics - Online Practice Tests certification exam:
- Because the tests are web-based, there is no software to install. Our practice tests are available to you anytime at you convenience. No matter where you are, you can take our practice tests on any computer or smartphone with access to the internet
- Once you complete a practice exam, you will be provided with how many questions you answered correctly, as well as our estimate of your score on the real exam. We also provide explanations on why the answer is correct.
- Our practice tests are designed to have a similar look-and-feel of the real test. The number of questions and even the default time limit for each practice exam are just like the real thing. This way, when you take the actual test, you will already be completely familiar with its navigation and behavior.
- If you have to stop while taking one of our tests, you can continue right where you left off. When you continue the test, you will start exactly where you were, and with the same amount of time you had remaining
- As an "A" rated, fully accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, we uphold the highest level of business standards.
What is the CLEP Math test?
Designed to give credit to learners who have already mastered concepts presented in traditional general education courses, the CLEP Math test is a favorite among adult learners and other non-traditional students. Similar to the way Advanced Placement and International Baccalaureate students receive college credit for their studies outside of a university setting, CLEP allows test takers the chance to demonstrate their knowledge of a subject and receive credit for it. Taking CLEP Math practice exams is a good way to familiarize yourself with both the format and the content of the test.
Who should take the CLEP Math test?
Anyone hoping to test out of the courses required for their degree program should consider taking the CLEP Math test. Though favored by non-traditional students, anyone interested in saving time and money on college courses can benefit from registering for CLEP tests. High school students, college students, veterans, adult learners and professionals all take CLEP tests. Regardless of your background, CLEP Math exam prep can give you the edge you need to pass your test with ease.
How much does the CLEP Math test cost?
CLEP Math test registration is $87. Some schools may charge an additional administration fee. Students in the military are not subject to CLEP fees, though they may be required to pay associated administration fees. When you consider how much you'll save on tuition and textbooks, the registration price tag is more than fair.
How many questions are on the CLEP Math test?
The CLEP Math test is comprised of 60 multiple choice questions which must be answered within an hour and a half. While the test may seem short, that's no reason not to give it the same due as other lengthier exams. CLEP Math test prep should always be taken seriously, especially given how much is riding on the results of the exam.
Approximately 20 percent of the CLEP Math test is made up of questions about algebra. Another 20 percent of questions quiz you on your understanding of financial math like percentages, discounts, profits, and losses. You'll also face questions about geometry, probability and data analysis. Ensure you're prepared for every topic on the CLEP with practice from Exam Edge.
How to prepare for the CLEP Math test?
Get ready to ace your CLEP Math test with help from Exam Edge. Our CLEP Math exam practice tests give students an idea of how they would fare on the CLEP if it were scheduled today. Simply familiarizing yourself with the format of the test can be incredibly helpful. Whether you find math to be a breeze or are feeling anxious about your skills, preparation is key. With the right study strategy, you can walk into the CLEP with confidence. Get started today with a free sample practice test on the Exam Edge website.