FTCE Earth-Space Science 6-12 - Online Practice Tests
At ExamEdge.com we place our focus on making our clients' career dreams come true, by offering world-class practice certification tests, designed to give you the knowledge to ace your FTCE 008 exam. We do this by delivering realistic practice tests to ensure you are fully prepared for the FTCE Earth-Space Science 6-12 certification exam.
Because our practice tests are web-based, there is no software to install and no need to wait for a shipment to arrive to start studying. Your FTCE Earth-Space Science 6-12 practice tests are available to you anytime from anywhere on any device, allowing you to study when it works best for you. There are 15 practice tests available, each with 100 questions and detailed explanations to help you study. Every exam is designed to cover all of the aspects of the FTCE Earth-Space Science exam, ensuring you have the knowledge you need to be successful!
A passing score on the FTCE Earth-Space Science 6-12 (008) exam is frequently required for teachers seeking licensure in the state of Florida. To earn the necessary 200 points on the exam, make time to revisit concepts including the measurement of geologic time, the management of Earth’s resources, and atmospheric conditions and weather, among other topics. Featuring approximately 100 multiple-choice questions, the computer-based exam must be completed in two hours and 30 minutes or less. To ensure you pass on your first attempt, consider taking a few practice exams to familiarize yourself with the pacing and structure of the test.
Once you have completed a practice exam, you will have permanent access to that exam's review page, which includes a detailed explanation for each practice question!
Our practice tests simulate the real thing in a number of key ways:
- Knowledge of the nature of science - 16%
- Knowledge of the composition, characteristics, and
structure of Earth - 9%
- Knowledge of plate tectonics and related processes - 9%
- Knowledge of Earth's surface processes - 8%
- Knowledge of mapping and remote sensing - 4%
- Knowledge of the scope and measurement of geologic time - 6%
- Knowledge of the characteristics and management of
Earth's resources - 8%
- Knowledge of oceans and coastal processes - 8%
- Knowledge of factors that influence atmospheric
conditions and weather - 8%
- Knowledge of Earth's climate patterns - 9%
- Knowledge of astronomical objects and processes - 9%
- Knowledge of space exploration - 6%
- Level of difficulty
- Number of questions (100 per practice test)
- Timed exam, proportional to the number of questions (or untimed if you prefer)
- The feel of the real test
To pass the FTCE Earth-Space Science 6-12 test you need a score of 200.
Here are five reason you should use our exams to prepare for your FTCE Earth-Space Science 6-12 - Online Practice Tests certification exam:
- Because the tests are web-based, there is no software to install. Our practice tests are available to you anytime at you convenience. No matter where you are, you can take our practice tests on any computer or smartphone with access to the internet
- Once you complete a practice exam, you will be provided with how many questions you answered correctly, as well as our estimate of your score on the real exam. We also provide explanations on why the answer is correct.
- Our practice tests are designed to have a similar look-and-feel of the real test. The number of questions and even the default time limit for each practice exam are just like the real thing. This way, when you take the actual test, you will already be completely familiar with its navigation and behavior.
- If you have to stop while taking one of our tests, you can continue right where you left off. When you continue the test, you will start exactly where you were, and with the same amount of time you had remaining
- As an "A" rated, fully accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, we uphold the highest level of business standards.