FTCE English to Speakers of Other Languages K-12 - Online Practice Tests
At ExamEdge.com we place our focus on making our clients' career dreams come true, by offering world-class practice certification tests, designed to give you the knowledge to ace your FTCE 047 exam. We do this by delivering realistic practice tests to ensure you are fully prepared for the FTCE English to Speakers of Other Languages K-12 certification exam.
Because our practice tests are web-based, there is no software to install and no need to wait for a shipment to arrive to start studying. Your FTCE English to Speakers of Other Languages K-12 practice tests are available to you anytime from anywhere on any device, allowing you to study when it works best for you. There are 15 practice tests available, each with 110 questions and detailed explanations to help you study. Every exam is designed to cover all of the aspects of the FTCE ESOL K-12 exam, ensuring you have the knowledge you need to be successful!
Educators who hope to teach English to speakers of other languages must first demonstrate their mastery of the content and curriculum they plan to share with students. The FTCE English to Speakers of Other Languages K-12 (047) test was designed to challenge new educators on precisely those skills. Other course of two hours and 30 minutes, examinees must answer 110 multiple-choice questions on topics including language acquisition, literacy development, content instruction and language based proficiency assessment, among others
Once you have completed a practice exam, you will have permanent access to that exam's review page, which includes a detailed explanation for each practice question!
Our practice tests simulate the real thing in a number of key ways:
- Knowledge of culture as a factor in English language learners - 8%
- Knowledge of language as a system - 12%
- Knowledge of language acquisition and development - 12%
- Knowledge of second language literacy development - 10%
- Knowledge of ESL/ESOL research, history, public policy, and current practices - 5%
- Knowledge of standards-based ESOL and content instruction - 14%
- Knowledge of instructional technology - 8%
- Knowledge of planning standards-based instruction of ELLs - 12%
- Knowledge of assessment issues for ELLs - 8%
- Knowledge of language proficiency assessment - 5%
- Knowledge of classroom-based assessment for ELLs - 8%
- Level of difficulty
- The feel of the real test
To pass the FTCE English to Speakers of Other Languages K-12 test you need a score of 200.
Here are five reason you should use our exams to prepare for your FTCE English to Speakers of Other Languages K-12 - Online Practice Tests certification exam:
- Because the tests are web-based, there is no software to install. Our practice tests are available to you anytime at you convenience. No matter where you are, you can take our practice tests on any computer or smartphone with access to the internet
- Once you complete a practice exam, you will be provided with how many questions you answered correctly, as well as our estimate of your score on the real exam. We also provide explanations on why the answer is correct.
- Our practice tests are designed to have a similar look-and-feel of the real test. The number of questions and even the default time limit for each practice exam are just like the real thing. This way, when you take the actual test, you will already be completely familiar with its navigation and behavior.
- If you have to stop while taking one of our tests, you can continue right where you left off. When you continue the test, you will start exactly where you were, and with the same amount of time you had remaining
- As an "A" rated, fully accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, we uphold the highest level of business standards.