FTCE Deaf or Hard of Hearing K–12 - Online Practice Tests
At ExamEdge.com we place our focus on making our clients' career dreams come true, by offering world-class practice certification tests, designed to give you the knowledge to ace your FTCE 020 exam. We do this by delivering realistic practice tests to ensure you are fully prepared for the FTCE Deaf or Hard of Hearing K–12 certification exam.
Because our practice tests are web-based, there is no software to install and no need to wait for a shipment to arrive to start studying. Your FTCE Deaf or Hard of Hearing K–12 practice tests are available to you anytime from anywhere on any device, allowing you to study when it works best for you. There are 5 practice tests available, each with 100 questions and detailed explanations to help you study. Every exam is designed to cover all of the aspects of the FTCE Deaf or Hard of Hearing K–12 exam, ensuring you have the knowledge you need to be successful!
Examinees of the FTCE Deaf or Hard of Hearing K–12 (020) test must have a thorough understanding of the philosophical, historical and legal foundations of the deaf community before entering the workforce. Designed to gauge the knowledge, skills and pedagogical talents of new educators, the test is indeed challenging. To prepare adequately, be sure to review concepts like service delivery models, appropriate assessments, and instructional modifications. Be ready to face 100 multiple-choice questions during the two hour and 30 minute exam window.
Once you have completed a practice exam, you will have permanent access to that exam's review page, which includes a detailed explanation for each practice question!
Our practice tests simulate the real thing in a number of key ways:
- Knowledge of philosophical, historical, legal, and educational foundations in the field of deaf education - 13%
- Knowledge of the anatomy and physiology of the auditory system and of hearing loss - 10%
- Knowledge of language development and communication - 16%
- Knowledge of ASL and Deaf Culture - 14%
- Knowledge of the design, development, and implementation of the Individual Family Service Plan, IEP, Transition Individual Education Plan, and Communication Plan - 16%
- Knowledge of formal and informal assessments - 13%
- Knowledge of instructional strategies, accommodations, and modifications - 18%
- Level of difficulty
- Number of questions (100 per practice test)
- Timed exam, proportional to the number of questions (or untimed if you prefer)
- The feel of the real test
To pass the FTCE Deaf or Hard of Hearing K–12 test you need a score of 200.
Here are five reason you should use our exams to prepare for your FTCE Deaf or Hard of Hearing K–12 - Online Practice Tests certification exam:
- Because the tests are web-based, there is no software to install. Our practice tests are available to you anytime at you convenience. No matter where you are, you can take our practice tests on any computer or smartphone with access to the internet
- Once you complete a practice exam, you will be provided with how many questions you answered correctly, as well as our estimate of your score on the real exam. We also provide explanations on why the answer is correct.
- Our practice tests are designed to have a similar look-and-feel of the real test. The number of questions and even the default time limit for each practice exam are just like the real thing. This way, when you take the actual test, you will already be completely familiar with its navigation and behavior.
- If you have to stop while taking one of our tests, you can continue right where you left off. When you continue the test, you will start exactly where you were, and with the same amount of time you had remaining
- As an "A" rated, fully accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, we uphold the highest level of business standards.