FTCE Middle Grades Social Science 5-9 - Online Practice Tests
At ExamEdge.com we place our focus on making our clients' career dreams come true, by offering world-class practice certification tests, designed to give you the knowledge to ace your FTCE 038 exam. We do this by delivering realistic practice tests to ensure you are fully prepared for the FTCE Middle Grades Social Science 5-9 certification exam.
Because our practice tests are web-based, there is no software to install and no need to wait for a shipment to arrive to start studying. Your FTCE Middle Grades Social Science 5-9 practice tests are available to you anytime from anywhere on any device, allowing you to study when it works best for you. There are 20 practice tests available, each with 100 questions and detailed explanations to help you study. Every exam is designed to cover all of the aspects of the FTCE Middle Grades Social Science exam, ensuring you have the knowledge you need to be successful!
Before new teachers can enter the classroom in a professional capacity, they must first demonstrate their mastery of their subject. The FTCE Middle Grades Social Science 5-9 (038) exam was created to challenge new educators on their teaching skills. Approximately 100 multiple choice questions await examinees during the two hour and 30 minute testing period. In order to earn the required score of 200 points or more, take time to review key concepts including history, geography, civics, government, economics, as well as the social science curriculum and instruction best practices.
Once you have completed a practice exam, you will have permanent access to that exam's review page, which includes a detailed explanation for each practice question!
Our practice tests simulate the real thing in a number of key ways:
- Knowledge of history - 33%
- Knowledge of geography - 25%
- Knowledge of civics and government - 25%
- Knowledge of economics - 10%
- Knowledge of social science curriculum and instruction - 7%
- Level of difficulty
- Number of questions (100 per practice test)
- Timed exam, proportional to the number of questions (or untimed if you prefer)
- The feel of the real test
To pass the FTCE Middle Grades Social Science 5-9 test you need a score of 200.
Here are five reason you should use our exams to prepare for your FTCE Middle Grades Social Science 5-9 - Online Practice Tests certification exam:
- Because the tests are web-based, there is no software to install. Our practice tests are available to you anytime at you convenience. No matter where you are, you can take our practice tests on any computer or smartphone with access to the internet
- Once you complete a practice exam, you will be provided with how many questions you answered correctly, as well as our estimate of your score on the real exam. We also provide explanations on why the answer is correct.
- Our practice tests are designed to have a similar look-and-feel of the real test. The number of questions and even the default time limit for each practice exam are just like the real thing. This way, when you take the actual test, you will already be completely familiar with its navigation and behavior.
- If you have to stop while taking one of our tests, you can continue right where you left off. When you continue the test, you will start exactly where you were, and with the same amount of time you had remaining
- As an "A" rated, fully accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, we uphold the highest level of business standards.