FTCE Physical Education K-12 - Online Practice Tests
At ExamEdge.com we place our focus on making our clients' career dreams come true, by offering world-class practice certification tests, designed to give you the knowledge to ace your FTCE 063 exam. We do this by delivering realistic practice tests to ensure you are fully prepared for the FTCE Physical Education K-12 certification exam.
Because our practice tests are web-based, there is no software to install and no need to wait for a shipment to arrive to start studying. Your FTCE Physical Education K-12 practice tests are available to you anytime from anywhere on any device, allowing you to study when it works best for you. There are 15 practice tests available, each with 100 questions and detailed explanations to help you study. Every exam is designed to cover all of the aspects of the FTCE Physical Education exam, ensuring you have the knowledge you need to be successful!
New teachers in Florida must demonstrate their skills and mastery of their preferred subject area before they begin working in the field. The FTCE Physical Education K-12 (063) exam was designed to challenge educators on those exact skills. Made up on 100 multiple choice questions, the test runs two hours and 30 minutes. During that time, examinees should expect to face questions on subjects like the history and philosophy of physical education, curriculum development, human growth and development and professional ethics.
Once you have completed a practice exam, you will have permanent access to that exam's review page, which includes a detailed explanation for each practice question!
Our practice tests simulate the real thing in a number of key ways:
- Knowledge of the history and philosophy of the physical education profession - 3%
- Knowledge of standards-based physical education curriculum development - 10%
- Knowledge of developmentally appropriate physical education
instructional strategies - 13%
- Knowledge of human growth and development and motor learning as
they relate to physical education - 8%
- Knowledge of developmentally appropriate movement skills and
concepts related to physical education - 12%
- Knowledge of lifetime health, wellness, and physical fitness - 12%
- Knowledge of cognitive, social, and emotional development through
physical education and physical activity - 7%
- Knowledge of various types of assessment strategies that can be
used to determine student levels and needs in physical education - 10%
- Knowledge of strategies that promote an effective learning environment - 7%
- Knowledge of laws, legislation, and liabilities that pertain to physical education - 4%
- Knowledge of appropriate safety considerations, rules, strategies,
and terminology related to physical education and a variety
of physical activities - 5%
- Knowledge of professional ethics, advocacy, and development - 4%
- Knowledge of the appropriate use of technology as related to physical education - 5%
- Level of difficulty
- Number of questions (100 per practice test)
- Timed exam, proportional to the number of questions (or untimed if you prefer)
- The feel of the real test
To pass the FTCE Physical Education K-12 test you need a score of 200.
Here are five reason you should use our exams to prepare for your FTCE Physical Education K-12 - Online Practice Tests certification exam:
- Because the tests are web-based, there is no software to install. Our practice tests are available to you anytime at you convenience. No matter where you are, you can take our practice tests on any computer or smartphone with access to the internet
- Once you complete a practice exam, you will be provided with how many questions you answered correctly, as well as our estimate of your score on the real exam. We also provide explanations on why the answer is correct.
- Our practice tests are designed to have a similar look-and-feel of the real test. The number of questions and even the default time limit for each practice exam are just like the real thing. This way, when you take the actual test, you will already be completely familiar with its navigation and behavior.
- If you have to stop while taking one of our tests, you can continue right where you left off. When you continue the test, you will start exactly where you were, and with the same amount of time you had remaining
- As an "A" rated, fully accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, we uphold the highest level of business standards.