FTCE Prekindergarten Primary PK-3 - Online Practice Tests
At ExamEdge.com we place our focus on making our clients' career dreams come true, by offering world-class practice certification tests, designed to give you the knowledge to ace your FTCE 053 exam. We do this by delivering realistic practice tests to ensure you are fully prepared for the FTCE Prekindergarten Primary PK-3 certification exam.
Because our practice tests are web-based, there is no software to install and no need to wait for a shipment to arrive to start studying. Your FTCE Prekindergarten Primary PK-3 practice tests are available to you anytime from anywhere on any device, allowing you to study when it works best for you. There are 15 practice tests available, each with 205 questions and detailed explanations to help you study. Every exam is designed to cover all of the aspects of the FTCE Pre-K / Primary exam, ensuring you have the knowledge you need to be successful!
The FTCE Prekindergarten Primary PK-3 (053) exam is made up of four subtests on topics including developmental knowledge (60 questions), language arts and reading (60 questions), mathematics (50 questions), and science (50 questions). Examinees must pass all four subtests before they can take their place in classrooms in public schools in Florida. Each subtest lasts approximately one hour, so plenty of advanced preparation is highly necessary. A scaled score of 200 points or more is required for each of the subtests.
Once you have completed a practice exam, you will have permanent access to that exam's review page, which includes a detailed explanation for each practice question!
Our practice tests simulate the real thing in a number of key ways:
- Developmental Knowledge Knowledge of child growth and development - 14%
- Langauge Arts And Reading Knowledge of literacy and literacy instruction - 24%
Knowledge of fiction and nonfiction genres including reading
informational texts (e.g., literary nonfiction, historical, scientific, and
technical texts) - 20%
Knowledge of reading foundational skills - 24%
- Mathematics Knowledge of effective mathematics instruction - 23%
- Science Knowledge of effective science instruction - 19%
Knowledge of foundations of early childhood (PreK–3) education - 5%
Knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices - 20%
Knowledge of developmentally appropriate curricula - 12%
Knowledge of developmentally appropriate intervention strategies
and resources available to meet the needs of all students - 15%
Knowledge of diagnosis, assessment, and evaluation - 14%
Knowledge of child guidance and classroom behavioral management - 13%
Knowledge of language elements used for effective oral and written communication - 22%
Knowledge of assessments to inform literacy instruction - 10%
Knowledge of algebraic thinking - 16%
Knowledge of number concepts and operations in base ten - 30%
Knowledge of measurement and data collection and analysis - 15%
Knowledge of geometric and spatial concepts - 16%
Knowledge of the nature of science - 19%
Knowledge of earth and space sciences - 20%
Knowledge of the physical sciences - 17%
Knowledge of the life sciences - 25%
- Level of difficulty
- Number of questions (205 per practice test)
- Timed exam, proportional to the number of questions (or untimed if you prefer)
- The feel of the real test
To pass the FTCE Prekindergarten Primary PK-3 test you need a score of 200.
Here are five reason you should use our exams to prepare for your FTCE Prekindergarten Primary PK-3 - Online Practice Tests certification exam:
- Because the tests are web-based, there is no software to install. Our practice tests are available to you anytime at you convenience. No matter where you are, you can take our practice tests on any computer or smartphone with access to the internet
- Once you complete a practice exam, you will be provided with how many questions you answered correctly, as well as our estimate of your score on the real exam. We also provide explanations on why the answer is correct.
- Our practice tests are designed to have a similar look-and-feel of the real test. The number of questions and even the default time limit for each practice exam are just like the real thing. This way, when you take the actual test, you will already be completely familiar with its navigation and behavior.
- If you have to stop while taking one of our tests, you can continue right where you left off. When you continue the test, you will start exactly where you were, and with the same amount of time you had remaining
- As an "A" rated, fully accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, we uphold the highest level of business standards.