FTCE Preschool Education Birth-Age 4 - Online Practice Tests
At ExamEdge.com we place our focus on making our clients' career dreams come true, by offering world-class practice certification tests, designed to give you the knowledge to ace your FTCE 007 exam. We do this by delivering realistic practice tests to ensure you are fully prepared for the FTCE Preschool Education Birth-Age 4 certification exam.
Because our practice tests are web-based, there is no software to install and no need to wait for a shipment to arrive to start studying. Your FTCE Preschool Education Birth-Age 4 practice tests are available to you anytime from anywhere on any device, allowing you to study when it works best for you. There are 10 practice tests available, each with 100 questions and detailed explanations to help you study. Every exam is designed to cover all of the aspects of the FTCE Preschool Education exam, ensuring you have the knowledge you need to be successful!
A scaled score of 200 points or more is required to pass the FTCE Preschool Education Birth-Age 4 (007) exam. During the two hour and 30 minute testing period, examinees must answer approximately 100 multiple choice questions. To ensure you earn a high enough score, take time to review key concepts including knowledge of typical and atypical childhood development, early childhood foundations, issues and practices for engaging with culturally diverse families, as well as knowledge of curriculum development, assessments and appropriate learning environments.
Once you have completed a practice exam, you will have permanent access to that exam's review page, which includes a detailed explanation for each practice question!
Our practice tests simulate the real thing in a number of key ways:
- Knowledge of typical and atypical early childhood development - 11%
- Knowledge of early childhood foundations, standards, and professional practices - 10%
- Knowledge of issues and practices for engaging culturally diverse families and communities - 12%
- Knowledge of curriculum and developmentally appropriate practice - 15%
- Knowledge of developmentally appropriate learning environments - 10%
- Knowledge of developmentally appropriate guidance that supports the self-regulation
and social-emotional development of
young children - 12%
- Knowledge of children with varying exceptionalities and special considerations and
the impact on families - 10%
- Knowledge of developmentally appropriate screening, assessment, and evaluation - 10%
- Knowledge of health, safety, and nutrition - 10%
- Level of difficulty
- Number of questions (100 per practice test)
- Timed exam, proportional to the number of questions (or untimed if you prefer)
- The feel of the real test
To pass the FTCE Preschool Education Birth-Age 4 test you need a score of 200.
Here are five reason you should use our exams to prepare for your FTCE Preschool Education Birth-Age 4 - Online Practice Tests certification exam:
- Because the tests are web-based, there is no software to install. Our practice tests are available to you anytime at you convenience. No matter where you are, you can take our practice tests on any computer or smartphone with access to the internet
- Once you complete a practice exam, you will be provided with how many questions you answered correctly, as well as our estimate of your score on the real exam. We also provide explanations on why the answer is correct.
- Our practice tests are designed to have a similar look-and-feel of the real test. The number of questions and even the default time limit for each practice exam are just like the real thing. This way, when you take the actual test, you will already be completely familiar with its navigation and behavior.
- If you have to stop while taking one of our tests, you can continue right where you left off. When you continue the test, you will start exactly where you were, and with the same amount of time you had remaining
- As an "A" rated, fully accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, we uphold the highest level of business standards.