FTCE Visually Impaired K-12 - Online Practice Tests
At ExamEdge.com we place our focus on making our clients' career dreams come true, by offering world-class practice certification tests, designed to give you the knowledge to ace your FTCE 044 exam. We do this by delivering realistic practice tests to ensure you are fully prepared for the FTCE Visually Impaired K-12 certification exam.
Because our practice tests are web-based, there is no software to install and no need to wait for a shipment to arrive to start studying. Your FTCE Visually Impaired K-12 practice tests are available to you anytime from anywhere on any device, allowing you to study when it works best for you. There are 5 practice tests available, each with 100 questions and detailed explanations to help you study. Every exam is designed to cover all of the aspects of the FTCE Visually Impaired K-12 exam, ensuring you have the knowledge you need to be successful!
The FTCE Visually Impaired K-12 (044) exam was created to challenge new educators on their skills and knowledge of their subject area expertise. During a two hour and 30 minute appointment time, examinees will answer 100 multiple choice questions in the hopes of scoring a 200 or higher. To best prepare for this challenging exam, take time to review the following concepts: developmental growth patterns, assessment, evaluation, and diagnostic procedures, expanded core curriculum, assistive devices and technology, instructional strategies and accommodations, and specialized learning and literacy media.
Once you have completed a practice exam, you will have permanent access to that exam's review page, which includes a detailed explanation for each practice question!
Our practice tests simulate the real thing in a number of key ways:
- Subtest 1: Leadership for Student Learning - 25% Knowledge of effective facilitation of positive achievement results aligned with student learning goals and state accountability measures - 25%
- Subtest 2: Organizational Development Knowledge of effective recruitment and induction practices to develop a high-performing, diverse faculty and staff - 17%
Knowledge of effective prioritization of student learning through leadership actions that build and support a learning organization focused on student success and continuous improvement - 25%
Knowledge of effective development and implementation of an instructional framework that aligns school curriculum with state standards, effective instructional strategies, student learning needs, and assessments - 25%
Knowledge of effective structuring and monitoring of a school environment that improves learning for all student populations - 25%
Knowledge of effective practices for the development and retention of high-performing, diverse faculty and staff - 33%
Knowledge of effective practices that cultivate, support, and develop leaders within the organization - 25%
Knowledge of personal and professional behavior consistent with quality practices in education and community leadership - 25%
- Level of difficulty
- Number of questions (100 per practice test)
- Timed exam, proportional to the number of questions (or untimed if you prefer)
- The feel of the real test
To pass the FTCE Visually Impaired K-12 test you need a score of 200.
Here are five reason you should use our exams to prepare for your FTCE Visually Impaired K-12 - Online Practice Tests certification exam:
- Because the tests are web-based, there is no software to install. Our practice tests are available to you anytime at you convenience. No matter where you are, you can take our practice tests on any computer or smartphone with access to the internet
- Once you complete a practice exam, you will be provided with how many questions you answered correctly, as well as our estimate of your score on the real exam. We also provide explanations on why the answer is correct.
- Our practice tests are designed to have a similar look-and-feel of the real test. The number of questions and even the default time limit for each practice exam are just like the real thing. This way, when you take the actual test, you will already be completely familiar with its navigation and behavior.
- If you have to stop while taking one of our tests, you can continue right where you left off. When you continue the test, you will start exactly where you were, and with the same amount of time you had remaining
- As an "A" rated, fully accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, we uphold the highest level of business standards.