Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators: Writing - Online Practice Tests
At Exam Edge we place our focus on making our clients' career dreams come true, by offering world-class practice certification tests, designed to give you the knowledge to ace your Praxis Core Writing certification exam. We do this by delivering realistic practice tests to fully prepare you for the Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators: Writing - Online Practice Tests exam.
With questions gauging your grammar, sentence structure, word choice and mastery of the English language, the Praxis demands excellence of the future teachers of America. You’ll have just 100 minutes to 40 multiple-choice questions and two essay questions. Before you sit for the exam, be sure you’re clear on verb tenses, pronoun cases, idioms and how to avoid double-negatives. Not sure how your writing skills will measure up? A practice test can give you the insight you need when preparing for the Praxis writing test. They’ll also help you familiarize yourself with the format of the exam before taking the real thing!
Once you have completed a practice exam, you will have permanent access to that exam's review page, which includes a detailed explanation for each practice question!
Our practice tests simulate the real thing in a number of key ways:
- Text Types, Purposes, and Production - 60%
- Language and Research Skills for Writing - 40%
- Level of difficulty
- Number of questions (42 per practice test)
- Timed exam, proportional to the number of questions (or untimed if you prefer)
- The feel of the real test
Here are five reason you should use our exams to prepare for your Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators: Writing - Online Practice Tests certification exam:
- Because the tests are web-based, there is no software to install. Our practice tests are available to you anytime at you convenience. No matter where you are, you can take our practice tests on any computer or smartphone with access to the internet
- Once you complete a practice exam, you will be provided with how many questions you answered correctly, as well as our estimate of your score on the real exam. We also provide explanations on why the answer is correct.
- Our practice tests are designed to have a similar look-and-feel of the real test. The number of questions and even the default time limit for each practice exam are just like the real thing. This way, when you take the actual test, you will already be completely familiar with its navigation and behavior.
- If you have to stop while taking one of our tests, you can continue right where you left off. When you continue the test, you will start exactly where you were, and with the same amount of time you had remaining
- As an "A" rated, fully accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, we uphold the highest level of business standards.